The new Sapphire terminal is used in bus and transport depots and utilises both card and magnetic key technology. Compatibility with all major fuel cards makes this system ideal for the business that wants to use one card to control the fuel drawn in their own yard and on the road. There is a Sapphire terminal to suit all requirements and budgets.
Use any fuel card
- In fact, you can use any card with the black magnetic stripe on the back even if it’s your eftpos card.
Will control up to 4 pumps per site
- Even better still, all four pumps can operate at the same time and the system will still be recording every piece of information you have asked it to.
More security at the pump
- You choose your required prompts. Vehicle/user number, hours, mileage or any combination of these.
You control your own fleet
- Your Sapphire system comes ready to use with all your existing cards, vehicles and users loaded and you can implement all moves, adds and changes from there.
The Sapphire terminal is then connected online to the Total Site Manager (TSM) website. TSM allows the site operator to monitor transactions and stock movements online. Our easy to use system enables you to reconcile transactions and stock movements both in real time and over defined time ranges.
- Transactions and wet stock movement displayed in real time.
- Instant control of terminal and card access through secure broadband connection.
- Ability to upload truckstop purchases report onto TSM portal for single point reporting for all users & vehicles no matter where they purchase their fuel.
- Protection from environmental issues – System highlights if stock levels change without transaction taking place.
- Online stock management with tank gauges linked directly into terminal and TSM website.
- Monitor live transactions against dip readings shown on TSM website.
- Sapphire terminal links directly with the majority of tank gauges on the market.